[Goldmember]

[Moderator]

[Admin]
Happy Birthday!
&
Main Forum
Page
of 9

TEXTURE PACK: Rival Kingdoms Latest custom server texture pack!

82 replies
dark A
1307 posts
Admins
Admin
We have altered the dokucraft texture pack to enhance our server experience and do not intend this pack for re-distribution. We changed a number of paintings to ornate wood pannels and ornate windows. The Orange wool block type is invisible, as well as a number of item changes (beer mug!).

By downloading this you agree to the terms stated above and will use this texture pack only for enhancing your experience on our server. (You can easily switch)

Instructions:

DOWNLOAD LATEST R.K TEXTURE PACK HERE

2. When you start minecraft, the first window will have a tab that says \"texture packs\", inside there is a \"open resource pack folder button\" open this folder.

3. Drop the Rivalkingdoms[version].zip archive into your texture/resource pack folder.

4. Open minecraft, open Texturepack folder and "Select" the R.K texturepack.

5. Enjoy
Posted Dec 18, 11 · OP · Last edited Oct 16, 13
dark A
1307 posts
Admins
Admin
If you use our custom texture pack in combination with our custom skins, it makes it easier to tell whos in your faction based on red/blue skins because colors show through areas of armor on our texture pack. PLEASE CHECK OUT THE CUSTOM SKIN STICKY THREAD POST!
Posted Jan 4, 12 · OP
1 posts
Player
umm how does it work on a mac :sick:
Posted Mar 26, 12
41 posts
Player
I compared mine, and sconth (from videos).
He have different armors and lighter + more HD
So what mc patcher ur using/any help?
Im confused!
Posted Apr 5, 12
36 posts
Admin
He probably is using optifine, which allows you to adjsut resolution, making the screens frames match minecraft frames, AND there's an advanced brightness option aswell.
Posted Apr 6, 12
41 posts
Player
oh yes, i just re-downloaded texturepack and i got same updates!
and i noticed that is mods ilegal on this server, coz i noticed some mods with sconth,
zooming,and with 1 click item, it goes to chest etc...
Posted Apr 7, 12
dark A
1307 posts
Admins
Admin
Use Spoutcraft and there is no need for a patcher

www.spout.org
download exe and drop in your minecraft folder (where ever you launch mc from)
Posted Apr 17, 12 · OP · Last edited Jul 4, 12
64 posts
You just install it and run it. Thats what I did and I'm on the 2011 iMac osx lion. At first it bugged a bit but then it was fine. To install texture packs you need to go to your library folder-> application support->mine craft->texture packs and install it manually. if you can't find your library folder look it up on youtube.
Posted Apr 18, 12
24 posts
OSX woot!
Posted Apr 18, 12
2 posts
Player
Hey I'm having troubles with mcpatcher. Still not seeing alva or water! Can someone help?
Posted Jun 6, 12
Page
of 9
Announcement of